jueves, 10 de diciembre de 2015

LEARNING ENGLISH COULD BE FUN!!

I have always believed that the main problem to learn a language was that teachers made English boring. Nowadays, I think this way of teaching is changing. Maybe teachers in 2015 are more qualified than thirty years ago, or maybe we have definitely realized that we had to change something to engange children to English language.

When I was a child I used to hate English.  Even in high school I always had problems with this subjet, but right now I really like English and I tell my students how lucky they are for having these kinds of teachers who make English attractive to them.

For all of the students that want to improve their listening skills, I want to show you some game called lyricstraining. You can practice your English with your favourite songs. At the same time that you are watching the video you have to complete the lyrics of that song. I hope you like it and enjoy it:

http://es.lyricstraining.com/


Here you can learn some vocabulary with pictures.












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario